Related Article

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My ex boyfriend has had access to my iCloud and everything fir months and has access to my iCloud without my permission . What Should I do ? I’m

ii have an iPhone 6 with iOS updates I need to know if my phone can be somehow shadowed and abused all this hardware I think my ex boyfriend has overtaken my an Someone you trust mirror your iPhone and have access from his device. If so how do I regain access to my phone

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 9, 2018 7:43 AM in response to Hheidimh4 In response to Hheidimh4

About the only way he could "somehow shadow" your iPhone (assuming he does not have physical possession of it) is if he knows your Apple ID & password. If you suspect he does, then immediately change your Apple ID password (before he does it):

Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Mar 9, 2018 7:43 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Hheidimh4

Question: My ex boyfriend has had access to my iCloud and everything fir months and has access to my iCloud without my permission . What Should I do ? I’m