Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A DARK iTunes Theme/Scheme/Background please?

After all these years,

Kind people of Apple and iTunes...

As a user of iTunes who has several hundreds of movies and almost ten thousand songs purchased from Apple,

And, as a user of iTunes since the day it was released,

I am now sick and tired of the hugely WHITE background of the program.

Many of us are using larger and larger monitors which are brighter and brighter, I believe many of us really feel irritated especially when we want to listen to some music at night with a dark theme/scheme/background.

Now please don't tell me it's hard to create a theme like that, it's just, simply, easy...

I even believe you can create many versions of dark and many versions of light themes.

Kindly please, make it happen and let us use iTunes, even more.

PS: I know iTunes can react to song album covers' "main color", I like it, but, you know this is not the case.

I can't enjoy sound decoding like DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-X, DolbyTrueHD, Dolby Atmos, 4K resolution (in my 4K monitor), some "behind the scenes" extras, even for an additional $ or 2, but, this "skin"?

Please... It's been years... Kindly, please, make me enjoy it in the next version.

PS - 2: A tip: You'll make hundreds of thousands, thank you and not look for "dangerous looking" 3rd Party software, only to see iTunes, dark...

Finally, if I am missing something, please indulge me...

Best Regards.

MAINGEAR FORCE X99-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2018 1:28 AM

The only method for "bumping" this idea (that is, letting Apple know what you think) has already been posted.

User uploaded file

Further discussion here will be fruitless.

Bear in mind two things:

1. Apple are unlikely to acknowledge the feedback (and may choose not to act upon it)
  2. Contrary to Kharax's opinion, I think it's unlikely that Apple would "make hundreds of thousands" from it, should they choose to implement it.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2018 1:28 AM in response to TribyunBeats

The only method for "bumping" this idea (that is, letting Apple know what you think) has already been posted.

User uploaded file

Further discussion here will be fruitless.

Bear in mind two things:

1. Apple are unlikely to acknowledge the feedback (and may choose not to act upon it)
  2. Contrary to Kharax's opinion, I think it's unlikely that Apple would "make hundreds of thousands" from it, should they choose to implement it.

A DARK iTunes Theme/Scheme/Background please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.