Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lunar calendar is incorrect

I have a contact whose birthday falls on 2.Apr.2000. It shows correctly on the calendar app. No issue with this.

When I edit the contact and include the lunar calendar (birthday), the system intelligently calculate it accurately that matches the lunar calendar which is 庚辰年 二月二十八日.

But when I look into the calendar app, the day in one day ahead of the actual date, 二月二十七日 (see attached diagram)

User uploaded file

Interestingly, I am surprise to see that all lunar calendar (birthday) will fall one day before the actual day. Is this intended behaviour or there is something I don't understand.

Oh can I steal this thread to ask a small question on how to choose the communities when I submit a question like this? I always choose iMac > using your iMac, is this correct?

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.5)

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 4:35 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Lunar calendar is incorrect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.