Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stuck on icloud update ios 11.2.6

hi!i updated my Ipad to IOS 11.2.6.Update was successfully completed....It appears on the screen "press home to finish setting up IOS 11.2.6">>>"update completed">>>"enter Apple ID password for your email">>>Either I enter my password or hit Skip this step>>>"updating Icloud settings"message apprearsfor seconds then I start from the beginning "press home to finish" etc . I have Ipad air . I tried to restart -it didn't work.

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 12:29 PM

3 replies

Mar 10, 2018 8:20 PM in response to kenkb

same thing happened to me today too! I called apple support since rebooting a bunch of times did not work. apple support suggested to restore my phone but that didn't work either. I just keep getting kicked back to the lock screen and then prompted to finish the update > updating iCloud settings, which crashes every time. my phone can get phone calls and text messages which I can see on my lock screen, but I just can't get passed the updating iCloud settings.

stuck on icloud update ios 11.2.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.