Question: AppleTV 4 doesn't show all video playlists...
I have an AppleTV 4 that I've owned for a couple years. All of the sudden, I'm having an issue:
While everything else in my iTunes library shows up perfectly (TV/Music/Movies), my movie playlists won't show every single playlist. I have about 50 and it's only showing 17 of them.
Things I've already tried so we don't waste any time:
- I've already tried the "go to Settings-Apps-Computers-Playlists" trick -- but that doesn't work because the only option showing up under "Computers" is "Repeat". There's nothing else there for some reason.
- Home Sharing is on. All playlists are being shared, not a limited selection.
- I have tried turning off my VPN on my Mac.
- I have restarted the AppleTV multiple times.
- I've tried resetting my Internet connection. (My AppleTV is running off a straight Ethernet line in, not Wi-Fi.)
The issue persists: I am only able to see 17 playlists in my Movies playlists section.
Can somebody tell me what I'm missing here?