Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot sync my voice memos without...

Recently I was trying to sync my voice memos, but it stated that if I do so the others I put on there in the pass would be deleted. What should I do? Can I not add my new voice memos without the risk of losing the others?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 5:07 PM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 2:46 PM in response to tatiyanafromirvington

Hello Tatiyana,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you are concerned about syncing your voice memos from your Windows PC via iTunes because you receive a message saying that your current information will be deleted and replaced with the synced content. In a situation like this, I recommend using iCloud Drive to save your Voice Memos. If you have not already, download and install iCloud for Windows on your computer. This will give you access to iCloud Drive on your computer and your iPhone.

Record Voice Memos on your iPhone and iPod touch - Apple Support

Want to share your voice memo with a friend or save it to a second location? Tap the memo, then tap User uploaded file. To send to a friend, choose a way to share, like through Messages or a social-media app. To save your memo to another location, choose an option like iCloud Drive or Mail.

Download iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Best Regards.

I cannot sync my voice memos without...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.