Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Fix slow wifi speeds iPhone X

I’ve tested my internet speed on multiple devices and i have constant results on everything but the iPhone X. The only way to is to reset my iPhone and then I get the same results but only for 15 minutes. After that it drops back to an extremely low speed again. I don’t want to reset my phone every 15 minutes *** is going on apple??

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

I’ve tried all trouble shoot steps to do with the iPhone, reset router and reconfigured router no issues with google pixel xl 2, Xbox one, xbox one x 2 laptops, 3 TVs or anyone else’s phones only iPhone X same thing happens using mates WiFi. Ever since the last IOS update.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 12, 2018 9:08 AM in response to Wasting_my_time In response to Wasting_my_time

Hi there, Wasting_my_time!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with the connection speed when you use Wi-Fi on your iPhone and I am happy to help out! You have tried an excellent step restarting the phone and I recommend taking a look at this article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network. While this article discusses connection specifically, the steps can also be relevant for issues such as yours with the speed. Also, be sure you test the issue on a different Wi-Fi network, if possible.
Let me know the results and have a great day!

Mar 12, 2018 9:08 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
Question marked as Solved

Mar 12, 2018 5:46 PM in response to Joseph_S. In response to Joseph_S.

I’ve tried all trouble shoot steps to do with the iPhone, reset router and reconfigured router no issues with google pixel xl 2, Xbox one, xbox one x 2 laptops, 3 TVs or anyone else’s phones only iPhone X same thing happens using mates WiFi. Ever since the last IOS update.

Mar 12, 2018 5:46 PM

Reply Helpful (9)

Apr 10, 2018 9:11 AM in response to Wasting_my_time In response to Wasting_my_time

Same issue with me. And I have a few friends over with iPhone 6 and 7 on the same WiFi network and no problem. This is definitely an iPhone X issue! And disappointing that I paid so much for this phone. I hope it’s software related and fixable.

Apr 10, 2018 9:11 AM

Reply Helpful (4)

May 11, 2018 7:53 PM in response to DSwitty In response to DSwitty

I had the same issue and was ready to return the X. After reading several articles and trying every suggestion, I finally came across the fix that worked for me. http://recomhub.com/blog/iphone-x-internet-speed-slow-solved/

*Turn the Wifi assist off*

May 11, 2018 7:53 PM

Reply Helpful (2)
User profile for user: Wasting_my_time

Question: Fix slow wifi speeds iPhone X