Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fix slow wifi speeds iPhone X

I’ve tested my internet speed on multiple devices and i have constant results on everything but the iPhone X. The only way to is to reset my iPhone and then I get the same results but only for 15 minutes. After that it drops back to an extremely low speed again. I don’t want to reset my phone every 15 minutes *** is going on apple??

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 5:46 PM

I’ve tried all trouble shoot steps to do with the iPhone, reset router and reconfigured router no issues with google pixel xl 2, Xbox one, xbox one x 2 laptops, 3 TVs or anyone else’s phones only iPhone X same thing happens using mates WiFi. Ever since the last IOS update.

7 replies

Mar 12, 2018 9:08 AM in response to Wasting_my_time

Hi there, Wasting_my_time!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with the connection speed when you use Wi-Fi on your iPhone and I am happy to help out! You have tried an excellent step restarting the phone and I recommend taking a look at this article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network. While this article discusses connection specifically, the steps can also be relevant for issues such as yours with the speed. Also, be sure you test the issue on a different Wi-Fi network, if possible.
Let me know the results and have a great day!

Fix slow wifi speeds iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.