Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How do I navigate to this: /Users/nope/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Saved Application State/com.apple.mail.savedState ?

I am trying to restore my Mail to the same folder structure with all of their files that I see when I open Mail on my iPhone 7sPlus. Mail on my Mac (OS X High Sierra) started quitting unexpectedly and after removing some folders in an attempt to correct the problem I am now unable to recreate the same as on my phone. Can I remove Mail from my Mac and then import or otherwise reconstruct Mail from what's on the phone?

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 12, 2018 7:16 AM in response to theossman In response to theossman

Hello theossman,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you'd like to rebuild the folders in your Mac Mail app, and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the article below for some helpful troubleshooting steps.

Rebuild mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If the behavior persists or you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

Mar 12, 2018 7:16 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: theossman

Question: How do I navigate to this: /Users/nope/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Saved Application State/com.apple.mail.savedState ?