Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch screen shattered in my wrist.

Yesterday night I was sited beside a friend and suddenly my apple watch series 2 nike edition screen just shattered by itself. Both of us could hear the cracking noise and I could literally see a small chunk of glass fly up.

I believe this is a very serious situation, I could've been harmed in my hand, fingers and who knows eyes. My question is, how many of you guys have had the same experience and did you fixed it?

I'll post bellow some pictures of the watch, you can see that the casing is in perfect condition, I take good care of it, not a single scratch but the screen is completely shattered.

Thanks for the help in advance.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Apple Watch Series 2, Nike Series

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 8:36 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 5:30 PM in response to waltermourao

Went to the Apple authorized service trying to repair my watch which is under warranty. They've charged me R$1400,00 approximately $430,00. I'm so disappointed right now. I also tried calling the phone service, they gave me the exact same price. The only apple store in São Paulo, where I live, is not receiving genius bar appointments because is fully booked.

Apple watch screen shattered in my wrist.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.