Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t get my iTunes to burn disk??

Whenever I go to the file button to click burn to a disc, the words are there but I can’t click on it. What do I do?

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 1:46 PM

4 replies

Mar 13, 2018 2:25 PM in response to RiffRaffRaves

All versions of iTunes 12.7.x released to date use the same internal version of the iTunes database, so switching between them doesn't present any problems in regard to the library. You should, of course, have a complete backup of your library such that if anything were to go wrong you would be able to restore it. If you're unable to burn CDs with other software I would advise a complete tear down and rebuild of iTunes with the method given in the second box of Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates. You might prefer to reinstall 12.7.1.14 for now and await the verdict on the next build before installing that.

tt2

Mar 13, 2018 1:42 PM in response to turingtest2

are people succeeding to burn playlists in iTunes 12.7.3.46 ? I keep getting "Unknown error (0xC0AA0301)". I have been fighting this since the original upgrade that started the CD burning issue but I can't believe Apple haven't addressed this. I'm not comfortable to go backwards (per your often repeated recommendation) as I don't understand the implications for my massive and regularly growing library. I also cannot get other software (Roxio, NCH etc) to burn CDs, but all since the iTunes upgrade.

very confused.

I can’t get my iTunes to burn disk??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.