Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recieved an email

Hello. I recieved an email stating that my Apple ID "Υоuг ассоunt hаѕ Ьееn tеmрогагу lосκеd" and i was unable to follow the directions it gave, so once i logged onto my Apple ID account, it seems to be all fine, what should i do? Scam? ... the email came from customerDevCenter-FullHouse5489315@White.IDGJYOUSAQ-ZVMN**FICCUCDTXB.icloud on February 18, 2018, 11:54 am and stated:

Dear soddy.mom84@***

For your protection, your Apple ID is automatically disabled.

We detect unauthorized Login Attempts to your Apple ID from other IP Location.

Please verify your identity today or your account will be disabled due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the Apple Community

Someone has entered the correct password for your Apple ID account . Here is the information that we have :

• IP Address : 90.2***.176
  • Application : Safari/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 9_3_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/601.1.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/9.0 Mobile/13G36 Safari/601.1

What to do Next?

Please Click the login button below to your Apple account and provide the requested information before 1 week. Through the Account Review, if we don't receive the information before this deadline, your account access may be further locked permanently.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone X

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 6:05 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 11, 2018 8:18 PM in response to MonicaP1025

Apple will always address you by your name or the name they have on file for you and the e-mail will be from @apple.com or @iTunes.com. E-mail addresses can be spoofed. You can go to Mail/View/Message/Show all Headers to see more.

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment.

reportphishing@apple.com

Recieved an email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.