Question: Itunes 220.127.116.11 defects for engineering team
Hi engineering team,
Here are a list of things that ruined my weekend when I upgraded to 18.104.22.168:
- turned on apple music unsolicited and locked all my music so that I couldn't access it on my phone and had to delete then reload everything into Itunes.
- no longer pulls album art when you import a folder with the album art in it
- can no longer seem to retrieve album art off the web
- CD insert printing is completely broken
- Previously you could choose an album and use any of the selections including white mosaic to print just that album's cover and track list.
- Now white mosaic will give you a mosaic of the first twenty or so albums in your library and the first 22 songs from your entire library.
- Single cover will give you the desired cover, but still the first 22 tracks from your entire library.
- Basically there is no way to print an album's cover
If someone on the release team argued pre release that the changes were too risky or untested, you are my hero.
If you overruled this person, you ruined my birthday weekend.