Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

activity app isn’t giving me badge for earning move goal 100 times

OS 11.2.6 I have iphoneX I have shut down and reset. It says I have earned move goal 101 time but won’t give me my 100 move badge. Not life ending but annoying.

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 3:17 AM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 3:58 PM in response to jackfromcenterville

Hello Jack,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having some trouble with your Activity app achievements, and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at this excerpt from the article below for some helpful information.

Earn Activity achievements using your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Get help

Find your issue below. If you don't see your issue, contact Apple Support.

If you complete an achievement, but don't earn the award

You will earn the award within 9 days of completing the Activity Challenge.

If you don't see Activity challenges on your iPhone or Apple Watch

If an Activity challenge already occurred, it won't appear on your Achievements tab.

After each step, see if the challenge appears:

1. Make sure that your iPhone and Apple Watch are up to date. To see Activity challenges, you need watchOS 3.1 or later and iOS 10.1 or later.
  2. Make sure that your Apple Watch can connect to Wi-Fi, so it can download the challenge.

Some challenges are offered in certain regions only. To check your region on your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap General > Language & Region.

Published Date: Nov 18, 2017

If the behavior persists or you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

activity app isn’t giving me badge for earning move goal 100 times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.