Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Syncing playlists

Hello everyone!

I have an iPhone 7 Plus and a MacBook Pro mid 2016.

I have an issue with iTunes on my Mac not seeing playlist that I created on my iPhone even when I connect them via USB. It's in Apple Music, subscription is paid, everything seems fine and works on both devices (I mean I can add music, play it, although it just won't sync between them from some point in time) but it just shows old playlists. Same with new songs, I add them separately on devices and they just don't see each other's.

Tried logging off on Mac but I really don't want to unsync on iPhone since downloading back 15.9 Gb of music and recreating new playlist doesn't seem like a great idea.

High Sierra 10.13.3 and iOS 11.2.6 respectively.

Thanks for your help in advance!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Hi,

If you are using Apple Music you cannot sync by USB cable. Make sure that you have iCloud music library turned on Turn on iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

Jim

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Mar 15, 2018 1:15 AM in response to WindstalkerHenry In response to WindstalkerHenry

Hi,

If you are using Apple Music you cannot sync by USB cable. Make sure that you have iCloud music library turned on Turn on iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

Jim

Mar 15, 2018 1:15 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: WindstalkerHenry

Question: Syncing playlists