Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to connect to ios app store servers

Dear friends, i have iphone 7 with IOS 11.2.6. Recently one of my friends bought an iPhone X but he was unable to connect to itunes & app store servers with his apple ID so he requested me to try my apple ID. With my ID the app store on iPhone X started working fine. Later i signed out of his iPhone but to my surprise after that i have been unable to connect to itunes & app store servers with any apple ID. I have tried everything available on internet; set time and date to automatic, did all kind of resets including factory reset but still no apple ID on my phone can connect to itunes & app store. I can connect to all other apple ID related services including iCloud and find my iPhone. I would be grateful if someone could help me out. All i can think of is that somehow my iPhone 's serial number or some other identity is being blocked by itunes. Any suggestions?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 8:39 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

unable to connect to ios app store servers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.