Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How Can I Change The Country Of My Podcast?

Hello,

I just launched a podcast called "The Extraordinary Life".

It is in English, but the country of my iTunes account is Brazilian. So when I launched it, it launched to the Brazilian iTunes.

Since the English-speaking podcast listeners are a much bigger audience, I would like to include my podcast in the US iTunes.

I have two questions regarding that.

1. If my podcast is located in the Brazilian store, can people from other countries easily access and listen to it?

2. How can I change my podcast to the US store? Do I have to resubmit it?

Thank you very much for your help.

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Your county of origin has no impact on anything. You can change the nationality of the iTunes Store you're looking at when you're logged in to the iTunes application. The setting is towards the bottom of the screen. Switch the Store to the U.S. or whatever other country you want to see and you can search for your show in that country.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 13, 2018 2:46 PM in response to shawnogordo In response to shawnogordo

Thank you Shawnogordo. And will my podcast be eligible for the "New and Noteworthy" section worldwide, or will it be specific to Brazil?

My question is because I am currently logged at the Brazilian iTunes Store, and only see Brazilian podcasts.

I want to get exposed to US market, because that's my client base.

Thank you for your time.

Mar 13, 2018 2:46 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Mar 14, 2018 7:24 AM in response to jushelpin In response to jushelpin

Your county of origin has no impact on anything. You can change the nationality of the iTunes Store you're looking at when you're logged in to the iTunes application. The setting is towards the bottom of the screen. Switch the Store to the U.S. or whatever other country you want to see and you can search for your show in that country.

Mar 14, 2018 7:24 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: jushelpin

Question: How Can I Change The Country Of My Podcast?