Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPhone 8 randomly turns off

I have had my IPhone 8 Plus (64 gb) for about 2 months. My software is up to date at iOS 11.2.6. My phone will have a small screen glitch, it will turn black and have some color streaks, turn off, and I will have to turn it back on. This will happen multiple times a day no matter what app I use. It also happens during phone calls which is annoying. My father and I got our phones at the same time, but his is fine. I have restored my phone and set it up as new, it worked for a couple days but it's starting to act out again. Someone help 😟

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 5:19 PM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 5:22 PM in response to Beingaslin

Your phone has a hardware problem. Make a Genius Bar appointment and have it evaluated. It has a 1 year warranty, so unless it has been physically damaged it won't cost anything to get it repaired or replaced. The easiest way to make the appointment is to install the Apple Support app and use that. You can also use the Contact Support link at the top of this page.

My IPhone 8 randomly turns off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.