Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone broken how to maneuver on Apple Watch without

I got a lot of q's and problems. I just broke my iPhone and I can not use it at all. I want to continue using my Apple Watch to receive messages and listen to music. it's real bad timing because my subscription expired and I paid for it again right after my phone broke but now my Apple Watch is saying I need to go on my iPhone and renew my subscription. I already renewed my subscription on my Mac so shouldn't it still work? I guess not, so now I want to know if I unpair my Apple Watch from my iPhone or erase the content on my Apple Watch will I still be able to receive calls and text messages? or if I use a friends phone for their Apple Watch app would I still need to go on my broken phone (It's completely destroyed can not use it) and re-pair it in order for me to receive my notifications again?

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 1:10 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone broken how to maneuver on Apple Watch without

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.