Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match

me and my wife , we use our own Apple ID. I have subscribed for family sharing plan for Apple Music. We have some songs in CD we want to match with apple So that they are available to both of us in Apple I cloud so that we can listen those songs from our iPhones using our own id. I will be using my id to copy cd songs into iTunes and match , how can my wife listen To those songs? I don’t want to logon in her iPhone with my id?

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 5:19 AM

If you are using a family sharing plan for Apple Music then you should each be able to add almost anything in the iTunes Store to your respective iCloud Music Libraries as you please. Should you move away from Apple Music you can independently rip the same CD into two different libraries, or copy the files from one library to another. FWIW managing content for multiple Apple IDs on a single computer involves some complications around a feature called association and should be avoided if possible. See View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support for background.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2018 5:19 AM in response to rajvaidya

If you are using a family sharing plan for Apple Music then you should each be able to add almost anything in the iTunes Store to your respective iCloud Music Libraries as you please. Should you move away from Apple Music you can independently rip the same CD into two different libraries, or copy the files from one library to another. FWIW managing content for multiple Apple IDs on a single computer involves some complications around a feature called association and should be avoided if possible. See View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support for background.

tt2

iTunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.