Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Can't erase Recently Deleted files form iCloud Drive

Hello

I'm having a hard time because my iCloud Drive ran out of space. I deleted everything I had in there so I could start over and upload only important info. However, the files I deleted are still in the Recently Deleted folder (29 days to go). When I enter that Recently Deleted folder and try to permanently delete them, it takes a while but at the end it says that it had a problem and can't permanently delete the files... Maybe it is because I have 32Gb to delete. Can somebody help me please??? Thanks!

MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2013), iOS 11.2.6

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 15, 2018 8:51 AM in response to luis fernandofromgrand prairie In response to luis fernandofromgrand prairie

Upgrade yoru iCloud storage and you probably will be ale to delete things - when you run out of space things just do not work and the results are unpredictable - at worst in 30 days the recently deleted will be auto deleted and once you have completed the deletions you can downgrade storage again paying only for one month

LN

Mar 15, 2018 8:51 AM

Reply Helpful

Apr 20, 2018 9:56 PM in response to luis fernandofromgrand prairie In response to luis fernandofromgrand prairie

Thank you for your help, but none of it actually worked. I've already solved it calling at Apple Support. Maybe it was a bug or something but they figure out what happened and solved it.

Apr 20, 2018 9:56 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: luis fernandofromgrand prairie

Question: Can't erase Recently Deleted files form iCloud Drive