Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How to set up an I tunes account for my Apple TV. I do not own an iPhone or a iPad any other Apple device

I need a iTunes account for my Apple tv 3rd gen

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

See Set up an Apple ID to use in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store, and with Apple Music and Apple News - Apple S…. Since you've create an account to post here you should already have done the hard work. You may need to use iTunes on a computer to enter payment information should you want to be able to access any of the subscription services.

tt2

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Mar 15, 2018 12:48 PM in response to Sacking76 In response to Sacking76

See Set up an Apple ID to use in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store, and with Apple Music and Apple News - Apple S…. Since you've create an account to post here you should already have done the hard work. You may need to use iTunes on a computer to enter payment information should you want to be able to access any of the subscription services.

tt2

Mar 15, 2018 12:48 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Sacking76

Question: How to set up an I tunes account for my Apple TV. I do not own an iPhone or a iPad any other Apple device