Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Virus?

a few days ago, i downloaded a configuration profile. when i learned that they could be dangerous, i quickly deleted it. i think it left me with a virus. when i woke up the next day, my phone was freaking out; asking for me to sign in to icloud/my email. when i click “Sign In To Your iPhone” at the top of my settings, i try to sign in, but it needs 2 factor authentication (from my old phone number but i’m trying to recover it now.) i tried to sign in with a NEW apple id that i made, but that just acts like it’s working and then goes back to the first screen with “Sign In To Your iPhone.” Also, when i go down to iTunes and App store, the whole screen just completely freezes and i’m unable to do anything. I tried to restore my phone from a back up, but i backed up the phone while this was going on so everything transferred, but i am unable to access my apps because i cant sign in to iCloud/ iTunes & app store. I need to know how to get rid of this virus, it only started acting like this after i deleted the profile.

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 4:34 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Virus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.