Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

General

Hi.

im new to the forum and a big apple fan

however over the past few years the devices are getting less reliable and more complicate.

i find the I cloud an absolute nightmare and a pain in the neck. Apple are forcing users to have all devices synced which I think is wrong.

im pretty good with tech stuff but it's getting in controlable now.if I delete a ppic on my phone it re adds it from another device a day or so later and just keeps coming back.

ive also not been able to sign into Apple TV for iCloud issues .

come on Apple u Make a well made product but user friendliness and ease of use is becoming worse. I don't recall Windows having these issues

null-OTHER

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 5:52 AM

1 reply

Mar 17, 2018 6:42 AM in response to Darthbonka

iCloud can be a bit confusing until you fully understand the nuances and purpose. As technology advances so does complexity. Couple that with users wanting different things for different reasons and that equals complexity.

When I have trouble with iCloud, I go to the Apple ID site and make sure everything is fine there. Then I sign out of iCloud an the device causing problems or having trouble and re-sign in.

You don't have to turn on all devices for iCloud. You can selectively turn on or off features as needed for devices.

More Information: https://www.apple.com/icloud/

Apple doesn't pay much attention to feedback here, you should probably submit here: Product Feedback - Apple

General

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.