Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes Disappeared Completely???

I was tried to link my videos from my phone to my computer, so I went to system pref>>icloud>>then checked the notes box, but then all of my notes that were under the 'icloud' tab deleted and were replaced with the ones from my phone. When I unchecked the box, those notes deleted too (but then i checked it again and they came back)

anyone else have this problem or ways to get my notes back? They were a couple years worth--and i really need them.

thanks <3

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 8

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 6:53 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Mar 18, 2018 7:08 AM in response to lucycatx

Hi there, lucycatx!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are needing to recover Notes lost when you synced your Notes from your iPhone using iCloud and I am happy to help out! If you backup the computer to Time Machine, you can follow this article for How to use Time Machine to back up or restore your Mac and restore the information from the Notes app from the backup made before the notes were lost.
Take care!

Notes Disappeared Completely???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.