You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 10 blank screen app store when changing locations

Hi All,

iPad mini 2 running iOS 10. US Apple ID for this device, hence using the US App Store. As am currently living in Ireland, I use that App store too. Something happened tho' and I can't get back to the US store now.Up to fairly recently I have had no problem or if I did signing out and back in to the Apple ID worked just fine.

But now, when I click to update some apps, the message:'Your account is not valid for use in the Irish store. You must switch to the US store.' Then I'm given the option to click on 'Change Store'. When I do this I encounter the blank App store screen and can go no further.....

Have read a lot of solutions and tried 90% of them to no avail.... Am reluctant to update to iOS 11 as the iPad ain't as young as it used to be.

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Mar 18, 2018 7:14 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iOS 10 blank screen app store when changing locations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.