Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to create a full text page in a Photos book?

Is it possible to create a full page of text in a Photos book layout?

I'm creating a "dummy" photo book and want to quickly design and print a hard copy of a book--Photo seems perfect for this, I just need a full page text option.

I know I can create a page externally and import it as an image--but is there a direct way to accomplish this?

--Darin

Posted on Mar 19, 2018 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2018 3:43 PM

Some themes have a full page of text available - Picture book for an example has a full text page with either one or two columns of text

User uploaded file

Or you can create the text page in Pages or other software and import the image to Photos and place as a full page photo as you say

You can not add or change page layouts

LN

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2018 3:43 PM in response to Darin Boville

Some themes have a full page of text available - Picture book for an example has a full text page with either one or two columns of text

User uploaded file

Or you can create the text page in Pages or other software and import the image to Photos and place as a full page photo as you say

You can not add or change page layouts

LN

Is it possible to create a full text page in a Photos book?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.