Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Debt Reduction Calculator for Numbers?

Hi There, is anyone able to share a debt reduction template they may have for numbers? I've been trying to convert an excel debt calculator to numbers but it hasn't worked out too well for me so far. Let me know please! I would be eternally grateful ! 🙂

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3), Numbers version 4.3.1

Posted on Mar 20, 2018 5:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2018 8:52 AM

Hi kevettah,

I think I have figured out how to do this. Here is a link that should take you to the DebtReductionCalculator file in iCloud where you can save it to your computer. This is a remake of the Vertex42 spreadsheet that someone on this forum did a few years ago; I cannot remember who did it to give them proper credit for it.

https://www.icloud.com/numbers/01biqkWjPF1K-Xq8ttUQ207-g#DebtReductionCalculator

Hope this works. And thanks Ian for your reply, but I don't have Dropbox.

MSwint

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 25, 2018 8:52 AM in response to kevettah

Hi kevettah,

I think I have figured out how to do this. Here is a link that should take you to the DebtReductionCalculator file in iCloud where you can save it to your computer. This is a remake of the Vertex42 spreadsheet that someone on this forum did a few years ago; I cannot remember who did it to give them proper credit for it.

https://www.icloud.com/numbers/01biqkWjPF1K-Xq8ttUQ207-g#DebtReductionCalculator

Hope this works. And thanks Ian for your reply, but I don't have Dropbox.

MSwint

Mar 24, 2018 12:34 PM in response to kevettah

Hello all,

About four years ago, I think, someone on this support group took the Vertex42 debt reduction calculator for Excel and reworked it so that it would run in Numbers. I used the posted link and downloaded the file and have been using it since. I just now tried to search for the link but was unable to find it. Perhaps it no longer exists. I would be happy to share my copy of the file but I don't know how. If someone can enlighten me on this I will give it a try.

MSwint

Mar 24, 2018 1:37 PM in response to Listen Inn

Thanks for the name!

The Vertex42 debt reduction calculator can be downloaded directly from Vertex42.com. The basic version (up to 10 creditors) is free for personal use.

The calculator uses array formulas, so a rewrite to use in Numbers would likely be difficult. An easier route might be to download the .ods (open document spreadsheet) version, written in the native format of LibreOffice, Apache OpenOffice, and others, and use it with one of those applications.

Regards,

Barry

Disclaimer: Links are to the download sites of vertex42.com, LibreOffice.org and OpenOffice.org. I have no connection with these sites except as an occasional user of LibreOffice and OpenOffice, and gain no reward, financial or otherwise from these sites.

Debt Reduction Calculator for Numbers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.