Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken Screen, Passcode removal

My touch screen on iPhone 6s plus is broken. I just want to remove the passcode. I am not worried about backing up data. Phone/number has already been transitioned to a new phone and so does not appear on iCloud but does appear in devices on apple ID. Only option is to remove the device.

Posted on Mar 27, 2018 8:44 AM

1 reply

Mar 28, 2018 6:54 AM in response to Aaron Nickolette

Hi there, Aaron Nickolette!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are needing to remove the passcode from your iPhone with a broken screen and I am happy to help out! I recommend taking a look at this article with steps to follow If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled. This will give you the steps to take to remove the passcode.
Also, take a look at this article to Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in to be sure once you have removed the passcode. This will also show you how to remove the device if it happens to be showing.
Cheers!

Broken Screen, Passcode removal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.