Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match not updating on iPhone

Starting today the only way that I can update my playlists or move new music from my PC to my iphone 5s is by turning off iCloud Music library and turning it back on again. The PC is working fine. I powered the phone off and on and that did not work. I was using IOS 11.2.6 so I updated to 11.3 and that did not work. My PC had iTunes was 12.7.2 so I updated to 12.7.4 and that did not work. any ideas?

Posted on Mar 31, 2018 4:22 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Apr 1, 2018 9:33 AM in response to 37MJK

I'm experiencing the same thing. Changes to the iCloud Music Library are only working from my PC's (Mac Mini and MacBook Pro). If I make a change on one PC, it reflects on the other. But no iOS devices see the changes unless I turn off the iCloud Music Library, restart the phone/iPad, and turn it back on. Of course, that requires hours of downloading my music again which makes it pretty unsustainable as a process.

I hope Apple finds a fix for this asap!!

Apr 2, 2018 8:59 AM in response to ebrtmyr

Thanks ebrtmyr. I just got off the phone (60 min) will Apple. They do not understand why this is happening. They will have their engineers look at it over the next few days. Strangely my phone updated on its own this am but since then I did add more music to my iCloud Music Library and it has not appeared in the library on the phone after 90 min.

iTunes Match not updating on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.