Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID account locked REGULARLY

Hi Apple and Community,

My Apple ID account CONTINUALLY keeps getting locked out, twice per week.

I have tried EVERYTHING with apple support and their top engineers and it is still UNRESOLVED and making me HATE this company. I had an Australian iPhone and Apple ID account and moved to the USA to live and therefore had to switch from the Australian APP store to the USA App store - this is what 5 Australians (all experiencing the same issue) believe is the reason for this bug.

Apple have got me to do everything from adding a two step verification process, changed the Australian email linked to the Apple ID to a USA and it's still not fixed.

Apple have given up and the consumer is left with a terrible ongoing issue which frankly would be affecting anyone who moves OS. I cannot believe they cannot fix this bug, incompetence at it's best.

For anyone who says someone is trying to access my account has no clue, it has nothing to do with this.

If ANYONE can help it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.3, Apple ID account locked out

Posted on Apr 1, 2018 12:50 PM

1 reply

Apple ID account locked REGULARLY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.