Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t get Apple support to fix an issue with my Apple ID from my location The Gambia west Africa

I need Apple support help from my location the gambia

Posted on Jun 21, 2018 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2018 12:50 AM

Thx so very much. I really appreciate your help and that was my suspicion. I have however changed my Apple ID n password. Using a new email. It’s the only way and I have used your link to report to Apple for them to know my case. As I do not want to change my location from The Gambia to South Africa etc just to get help. As that would be a fake location. Thx so much for your kind n generous support.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2018 12:50 AM in response to King_Penguin

Thx so very much. I really appreciate your help and that was my suspicion. I have however changed my Apple ID n password. Using a new email. It’s the only way and I have used your link to report to Apple for them to know my case. As I do not want to change my location from The Gambia to South Africa etc just to get help. As that would be a fake location. Thx so much for your kind n generous support.

Jun 22, 2018 12:50 AM in response to Sein1974

It's a phishing email, Apple/iTunes doesn't send emails about accounts being locked (unless you had contacted them and it's a reply to you).

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Jun 22, 2018 12:08 AM in response to King_Penguin

Thx so very much really appreciate it. I think I’m being hacked the moment I switched to iPhone X this is the second time I’m receiving an email that’s telling me my Apple ID is gonna be locked unless I review n re enter my details. That email server’s domain is non existent anytime I try to reply it. I will message Apple on this email you sent me and see. Thx. I can’t seem to get Apple support from The Gambia west Africa and that’s quite unfair. Thx a lot

I can’t get Apple support to fix an issue with my Apple ID from my location The Gambia west Africa

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.