Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can get into my account but cann't download nor purchase anything. I am not in the US so i can not use the tall free number to contact Account Security. Could anyone help me what to do?.

I can get into my account but cann't download nor purchase anything. I am not in the US so i can not use the tall free number to contact Apple Support Account Security. Could anyone help me what to do?.

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Apr 10, 2018 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2018 12:44 AM

Why can't you 'download nor purchase anything' ? What happens ? If you are getting an error message what does it say ?

I am not in the US so i can not use the tall free number to contact Apple Support Account Security.

You would only potentially need to contact US support if you are using the US store, which you can't be if you aren't in the US.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2018 12:44 AM in response to salehfromhayti

Why can't you 'download nor purchase anything' ? What happens ? If you are getting an error message what does it say ?

I am not in the US so i can not use the tall free number to contact Apple Support Account Security.

You would only potentially need to contact US support if you are using the US store, which you can't be if you aren't in the US.

I can get into my account but cann't download nor purchase anything. I am not in the US so i can not use the tall free number to contact Account Security. Could anyone help me what to do?.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.