Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just upgraded to iTunes 12.7.4 on my Windows 7 machine. Now the song crossfade function no longer works, regardless of the setting. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I just upgraded to iTunes 12.7.4 on my Windows 7 machine. Now the song crossfade function no longer works, regardless of the setting. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Posted on Apr 3, 2018 5:41 PM

3 replies

Apr 3, 2018 7:49 PM in response to turingtest2

Thanks for confirming this is a software bug. I've also located other discussions of the issue and will provide Apple with my written feedback. An Apple support rep I spoke with earlier was nice, but claimed I was the first person to report the problem. The crossfade function is one of iTunes' best features, and without it working it's more difficult for me to keep momentum going while doing computer-dependent tasks. I sure hope Apple responds with a patch quickly; otherwise I'm going to look at reverting back to iTunes 12.7.2.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.