Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic Keyboard Not Working In Windows 10

I recently picked up the Wireless Apple Magic Keyboard in Space Grey (It's awesome) and I want to use it on my windows desktop. The only issue is, I can't get the special functions working. I've tried using SharpKeys to map the 'fn' key, but the 'fn' key isn't recognized at all.

I downloaded the latest (031-55710) BootCamp drivers and installed AppleKeyboardInstaller64.exe. I have added the 'United States (Apple) Keyboard' profile to the English under Settings>Languages. None of the function keys work. The 'fn' key is unrecognizable.

I've looked at this discussions thread, and couldn't figure out how to get it working. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8124911

null-OTHER, Windows 10, Custom Desktop

Posted on Apr 4, 2018 1:56 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Magic Keyboard Not Working In Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.