Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.7.4.76 stuck on login, password flashing

Hello, ive seen some questions about that problem, but i did not find a solution..

every time i enter iTunes it automatically trying to connect to my Apple ID, and then stuck on that screen with the password flashing... when i disconnect the internet it does work... but i need my apple music songs.. so i need the internet...

ive tried: repair and reinstall iTunes, shut down bonjour from task manger... with no luck

im using windows 10 x64 os

thanks!!

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.3, windows 10 x64

Posted on Apr 5, 2018 7:47 AM

2 replies

Apr 13, 2018 6:56 AM in response to OrDaniel1

Worked for me (iTunes install 12.7.4.76 W10x64, new computer transfer):

Open iTunes in Safe Mode (CTRL+SHIFT + double click). Enter password as requested. Close iTunes. Reopen normally (double click). Will ask again for password but not more flashing.

While at it: open iTunes with SHIFT + double click to select a music library you would have copied from your previous computer.

iTunes 12.7.4.76 stuck on login, password flashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.