Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pandora App no longer available on watch

I am not sure if I have done something to my 3rg Gen Apple Watch, but I can no longer access Pandora from my watch. The icon does not even show on the watch. Last week I was able to launch Pandora assuming my phone was near to listen to music. I have tried to delete and reinstall the app on my phone and have even updated everything, still I am not able to see the Pandora app on my watch.

Posted on Apr 11, 2018 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2018 6:39 PM

When I searched pandora in the regular App Store there was nothing under it saying Apple Watch version. Then when I looked in my updates for pandora it stated Apple Watch control is temporarily unavailable

9 replies

May 7, 2018 8:57 AM in response to Ashleigh714

Oh good, temporary. I have used the watch app regularly but the performance was about 50/50. Half the time it would fail to properly launch the app on the phone and just sit there spinning and unresponsive, sometimes a stupid pop-over interface error would be on the phone (locked and non-visible) would be the thing stopping it. When it works, it’s great!

Pandora App no longer available on watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.