Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 and 6S major Battery issues

Hi all I’m having some trouble with My iPhone 6s and my Daugters 6 just had 2 New Battery’s in the phones as the old ones were draining realy fast from 100% so replaced them with brand new battery’s and low and behold same issues although they don’t drain quite as fast but from 100% they last 2 hrs not using them but if we use them they are draining within the Hour !

Anyone know what the issue could be I’ve tried all the settings options to use less battery power tried turning everything off that’s suggested on the internet but still having the same problems.

Posted on Apr 13, 2018 3:16 AM

4 replies

Apr 13, 2018 8:45 AM in response to Crossland79

Crossland79 wrote:

Yea I have it says

Safari: 57% last 24hrs

Instagram 10%

Messages 8%

The rest is like 2% stuff

Seems odd I always close my apps I never leave anything open except safari sometimes but of late I’ve been closing all tabs to see if that helps but nothing

Sounds like it's the websites that you're visiting then. The big battery killers are ads and/or animation. Have you tried using an ad blocker?

iPhone 6 and 6S major Battery issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.