Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech Mouse/Control Center High Sierra Compatibility

Hi All,

Please forgive me if this topic has been covered; for some reason when I search the communities for other folks struggling with Logitech products since installing Sierra or High Sierra (I know there are many), there aren't any results newer than 2007. Anyway, since these new versions of OSX were released, Logitech has struggled to maintain compatibility with the software used to manage their products such as webcams & mice. I have been very patient & installed each update, but the software is still very buggy. If it doesn't crash right away, it will definitely not respond as it should. I am very picky when it comes to mice, and have had my Revolution MX for quite some time now. The problems I've been experiencing have reached a level of disruption now that I am perfectly willing to buy a new mouse, but I'm concerned that the problem will continue. I'm worried it could be an issue related to the USB adapter one now must use with all USB devices following the infuriating decision to release the new MacBook Pro without a standard USB port 😠. Click & drag seems to malfunction about 85% of the time. When I try to click & drag to select a block of text, it will spontaneously 'release', leaving only half the sentence selected. Does anyone have a newer mouse from Logitech that's immune to these problems or found a workaround of some sort? I'd be afraid to replace it with a Bluetooth version. This issue is part of a very long list of stability & compatibility problems I've been dealing with since receiving my brand new MacBook Pro. After buying Apple computers for 20+ years, there is no contest - this is the most disappointing model by far.

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 6:45 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Logitech Mouse/Control Center High Sierra Compatibility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.