Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone else have problems connecting Oticon hearing aids to an Apple iPhone 8

I have the latest OTICON "iPhone compatible" hearing aids. But they are not. They pair with my iPhone 7+ but not with my iPhone 8+. While this may sound like a very first world problem, it is a frustration to me. The people who sold me the hearing aids want nothing to do with the issue. Apple can issue a patch they say. I went to an Apple store with this info. "Wha...???" said the apple store folk. There is nothing from the developers. No update for 4 months. So it's no one's problem? Except mine and a few others... I hear the same story about iPhone X users.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 2:02 PM

2 replies

May 1, 2018 11:49 AM in response to satayman

Have you tried pairing your hearing aids to someone else's iPhone 8+? Then you will be able to point a finger in the correct direction. I am surprised the Apple store did not suggest that. My Oticon AGX will pair with my son's iPhone X. My audiologist will also pair my aids to iPhones in her office to help me isolate issues when the need arrises. Hope this gives you an avenue to try.

May 2, 2018 3:35 AM in response to rgilbert

I tried that. My wife's phone is the same model and it didn't work. So annoying. There has been some improvement in that they now pair with BOTH my iPhone 7+ which they didn't before. If you're wondering why I have so many phones, I'd have got rid of at least one if the Oticon's would pair. The app has not been updated for months, which I find shabby, but Oticon doesn't seem to give a toss and neither do my audiologists and I find that worse! Audiologists make a huge margin on this kit, and they should do better.

Does anyone else have problems connecting Oticon hearing aids to an Apple iPhone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.