Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos disappeared

I kept getting the “icloud storage full” notification on my phone so I finally upgraded it and when I woke up in the morning, all but 9 of my photos had vanished. I tried going into my account information on my phone and turning on the option to keep original pictures on your phone and I only got about a third of them back. I’m very upset about it as the pictures from my wedding are among the missing pictures. I would like them back.

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 7:42 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 21, 2018 11:35 AM in response to Cat.web17

If you were syncing iCloud Photo Library, have you gone to iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser to see if they are there? Have you checked the Photos app and at iCloud.com/Photos for a Recently Deleted album?

If the photos are at iCloud.com/Photos, try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off syncing. Wait a few minutes and then slide syncing on.

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

Photos disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.