Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can any one help me learn how to set my iPad ios 11 to where when I close the Targus cover my music will keep playing?

iPad music keeps playing when case is closed

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 8:24 PM

8 replies

Apr 21, 2018 10:27 AM in response to yahir34

Yes Sir,I understand what your saying but YouTube videos are a separate app than YouTube music and I have no problem with either app,but I was just wanting to be able to listen to my YouTube music with the case front closed.What I am attempting to do is get rid of the light,because I listen to it in bed and I face the bed side table I my iPad on,I know it sounds silly but we all have are little quirks,lol ! By the way my iPad has a iOS 11.3 —-if that helps.

Apr 21, 2018 10:58 AM in response to yahir34

yahir34,Thank You ! You solved my problem if I could I would shake your hand,I really appreciate your help and I am going to try following you Sir in case I get in another spot,which I’m sure I will I am 68 year’s old and I am trying to catchup on these new fangled electronic devices and what little I know I have learned on my own and good people like yourself helping me out ! Thanks Again and Have a Blessed Day 👍

can any one help me learn how to set my iPad ios 11 to where when I close the Targus cover my music will keep playing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.