Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple computer would not open, window was frozen, keyboard and mouse may need charging , do I have to wait before they are charged to use my desk top

my apple desktop will not open message I receive was mouse and keyboard not discovered, may need to be charge, so do I need to fully charge them before I can use my computer, I was away and didn't use my computer for almost a month?

iMac, iOS 3.0.1

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 6:38 AM

You will need to charge them long enough for them to be able to function properly so they can be seen (discovered) by the computer. That doesn't require a full charge.

1 reply

my apple computer would not open, window was frozen, keyboard and mouse may need charging , do I have to wait before they are charged to use my desk top

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.