Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6S won’t stay connected to WiFi at home. WiFi assist is off

How can I keep iPhine 6S connected to WiFi at home. I’ve checked to make sure WiFi assist is off.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 6:23 AM

Good morning lourdes_benicia!

It sounds like you’re having some issues staying connected to Wi-Fi on your home network. I’ll be happy to help out with this.

Take a look at the steps here for issues with your iPhone’s Wi-Fi connection: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Because the issue happens mostly at home, be sure to follow step 6 and restart your router and modem. If you’re still having issues, let us know a little more about the issues you have when connecting at home. Are you able to connect but it disconnects after a time, then connects again? Does the internet connect successfully but the connection is slow?

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2018 6:23 AM in response to lourdes_benicia

Good morning lourdes_benicia!

It sounds like you’re having some issues staying connected to Wi-Fi on your home network. I’ll be happy to help out with this.

Take a look at the steps here for issues with your iPhone’s Wi-Fi connection: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Because the issue happens mostly at home, be sure to follow step 6 and restart your router and modem. If you’re still having issues, let us know a little more about the issues you have when connecting at home. Are you able to connect but it disconnects after a time, then connects again? Does the internet connect successfully but the connection is slow?

Take care!

My iPhone 6S won’t stay connected to WiFi at home. WiFi assist is off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.