Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet account passwords always drop down

Hello I have a problem with Internet account passwords!

sometimes when I'm working with MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4 I have a notifications "Please enter password for Google account" + for Faceebok + tweeter.

When I press enter password and type login and password from Internet account again, nothing happens and I see only this window and can only press cancel: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy2d5638kaf4f99/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D 0%BE%D1%82%202018-04-21%2021.08.22.png?dl=0

When I restart the system all is okay and all accounts is working.

But on next day I have the same issue.

MacBook Pro, macOS Sierra (10.12)

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 11:50 AM

Enter in system library - click on finder > take cursor on top menu bar > Go > Go to folder and type /Library/Caches and click on Go , then you will find a folder " Caches " drag and drop the complete folder to the desktop .

User uploaded file

Again follow the same procedure this time type these paths separately ie . first type ~/Library/Caches then drag and drop complete folder " Caches " , then drag and drop folder " Cookies " on the desktop .

Restart the Mac and then configure mail account .

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2018 11:50 AM in response to zionlook

Enter in system library - click on finder > take cursor on top menu bar > Go > Go to folder and type /Library/Caches and click on Go , then you will find a folder " Caches " drag and drop the complete folder to the desktop .

User uploaded file

Again follow the same procedure this time type these paths separately ie . first type ~/Library/Caches then drag and drop complete folder " Caches " , then drag and drop folder " Cookies " on the desktop .

Restart the Mac and then configure mail account .

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Internet account passwords always drop down

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.