Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Calendar on iPhone 7 multiplying instances of events and reminders I've set. About 20 or more duplicates are created.

So, this has been driving me mad. iPhone 7 running iOS 11.3, base iOS Calendar and Reminders apps.

If I tell Siri, "Remind me that I have X-Meeting tomorrow at 10." It initially has seemed to have worked fine, but recently it would freeze for a bit and then say that "The Event could not be created because the Event class does not exist." And then I would get ~20 or so copies of the event in my calendar.

So many are created that the app blows out and I can't adjust anything about the alerts until it's done giving me 20 or so alerts. After that, if the app isn't just frozen, navigating in the app to undo these events takes upwards of ten minutes.

I did a restore from a backup before these problems started happening and it worked like normal for about a week, but it started doing it again yesterday, so again I've done a restore from the same backup.

This is gonna ruin my organization, I've recently become pretty good at managing things from my iOS calendar.

Also, as far as more info is concerned, I have a personal Gmail account, one Work Gmail account, and the standard iCloud one's with one shared family calendar.

Please help.

Thank you for your help.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

iPhone 7, iOS 11.3, null

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 5:54 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iOS Calendar on iPhone 7 multiplying instances of events and reminders I've set. About 20 or more duplicates are created.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.