Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music

how can I switch from an account to an other from my apple iPhone?

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 8:26 AM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2018 9:50 AM in response to lucafromercolano

Hi Luca,

It sounds like you're wanting to change which Apple ID you're using for your iPhone. I want to help you make sure you're using the right Apple ID.

If you want to change the Apple ID used for the iTunes Store, iCloud, App Store, and Apple Music you will want to sign out of your current account and use a different.

Please be advised, all purchases and downloads from the App Store or iTunes Store will no longer be accessible once you've changed accounts.

If you are not accidentally on the wrong Apple ID, you do not want to sign out and sign in to a different one.

That said, here's how you can sign out of your Apple ID, and how to sign back in:
Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support
Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If that's not what you're trying to do, tell me more about what you're trying to accomplish, and I'll help you configure your iPhone.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.