Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I move the WHOLE page of apps at once?

Is moving a whole page of apps possible in iOS? If so, how? Apple: please add expl to your existing support page on moving apps. I searched but evidently didn't use the right search term... If it's not, please explain how Apple expects users to think about this problem instead...?

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 1:51 PM

5 replies

Apr 23, 2018 6:58 AM in response to RussellSpouts

I'm not sure what you mean by "No comparison tools." And, as for, "No management on the phone. No way to organize.", yes, you can do both. But, as it happens, not the way you like. It's unlikely that Apple will ever please everyone all at once. Definitely submit feedback letting them know what you'd like to see here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Apr 24, 2018 7:18 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

You're right, of course. If I were occasionally the world's most valuable company, I too would be looking hard for the next hardware/apps mess to clean up, rather than tweaking housekeeping tools for people who can't settle on an app/workflow. ;-) I'd love Apple to take on home security, and security in general as a byproduct. I think Apple could do the trick of changing the definition of "surveillance" in favor of the stable part of the social system, and maybe get some help for those who haven't found a way to fit the standard mold...

Obviously I put this here assuming Apple does read these at some level...

Thanks Idris

How do I move the WHOLE page of apps at once?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.