Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t answer calls on anything and take videos with sound.

My phone was really slow so I turned it off to restart it and it ended up updating and restoring my phone completely. Since then I can’t answer any calls on Facebook, phone, Snapchat etc..

I also can’t take videos on my phone on the same apps.

I have tried everything and really can’t figure out why.

Someone please help! I really don’t want to replace my phone.

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 1:22 AM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2018 6:12 AM in response to Tahzz

Hi there, Tahzz!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have been having issues with not being able to make or receive calls and not being able to make videos with sound and I am happy to help! At this point, it would be a good idea to be sure there is not a software issue as the root cause of this for you.

Let me know the results and take care!

I can’t answer calls on anything and take videos with sound.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.