Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 plus troubles

For a week, my phone just can call and talk for 2 or 3 calls, then I can't hear and speak in other calls until I turn it off and turn it back again. However, I still can watch Youtube and Facebook with sounds. Moreover, I used the headphone, got the same issue. Plugin and plug out doesn't work until restart the phone.

Furthermore, it takes a long time to take a photo in the message and can't use in Camera, but still working well with Facebook Messenger.

Please give me a solution. I'm using iOS 14.3

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 12:56 AM

Taidw wrote:

For a week, my phone just can call and talk for 2 or 3 calls, then I can't hear and speak in other calls until I turn it off and turn it back again. However, I still can watch Youtube and Facebook with sounds. Moreover, I used the headphone, got the same issue. Plugin and plug out doesn't work until restart the phone.

If you are unable make a call or receive; If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you have distorted Sound issue on your iPhone --> If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad

If you are not able to hear the other person, click this...>If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't ...

If you only hear through speaker phone mode --> If your iPhone is stuck in headphone mode - Apple Support

If the other person is not able to listen to you then please click this--> If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't ...

If the above options do not mitigate the issues then Contact your carrier and then Contact Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2021 12:56 AM in response to Taidw

Taidw wrote:

If you are unable make a call or receive; If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you have distorted Sound issue on your iPhone --> If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad

If you are not able to hear the other person, click this...>If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't ...

If you only hear through speaker phone mode --> If your iPhone is stuck in headphone mode - Apple Support

If the other person is not able to listen to you then please click this--> If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't ...

If the above options do not mitigate the issues then Contact your carrier and then Contact Apple Support

Jan 16, 2021 1:00 AM in response to Taidw

Taidw wrote:

Furthermore, it takes a long time to take a photo in the message and can't use in Camera,

Mere saying, taking long time does not give any clue.

Are you using iMessage or Text Message?

Have you activated iMessage for a Phone number?

Camera app does not open or capturing takes time.

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Iphone 7 plus troubles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.