Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't connect to free wi-fi at Panera?

In the past, I was able to connect to free Wi-fi at a restaurant. Now I'm not able to connect. Any suggestions? Please help. I have an IPad Air.

Posted on Apr 24, 2018 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2018 12:33 PM

It may depend on the type of wi-fi network connection there is. I would ask the manager. However, you can look at this for help with wi-fi network connections, If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Or, if the network requires you to accept terms of service or other things via a browser, see this, Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I have found with my devices if I have an issue similar to this and it requires a captive network connection, after opening Safari, i type the following into the address bar, 1.1.1.1 That seems to then force the browser to find the captive network page. Good luck.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2018 12:33 PM in response to davidfrombenson

It may depend on the type of wi-fi network connection there is. I would ask the manager. However, you can look at this for help with wi-fi network connections, If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Or, if the network requires you to accept terms of service or other things via a browser, see this, Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I have found with my devices if I have an issue similar to this and it requires a captive network connection, after opening Safari, i type the following into the address bar, 1.1.1.1 That seems to then force the browser to find the captive network page. Good luck.

Can't connect to free wi-fi at Panera?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.